5544 29th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $639,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- remodeled kitchen, leaded glass windows throughout, landscaped garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7171200085
- Zillow Home ID: 49019273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5544 29th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ravenna, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% less than in Seattle, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ravenna home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ravenna home values.
- 5548 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$840K42.52,400
- 5540 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$677K422,089
- 5558 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$910K53.52,800
- 5532 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$741K321,790
- 5528 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$720K311,700
- 5560 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$886K43.52,900
- 5543 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$533K311,340
- 5524 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$530K21.51,800
- 5539 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$652K322,600
- 5555 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$580K211,930
- 5535 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$665K42.52,370
- 5562 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$674K221,920
- 5547 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$459K421,480
- 5520 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$947K533,800
- 5551 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$509K321,460
- 5529 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$552K211,400
- 5559 30th Ave NE Seattle, WA$571K211,970
- 5700 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$724K31.52,340
- 5543 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$656K31.752,190
- 5541 29th Ave NE Seattle, WA$480K21980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.