5544 Mary Jo Way, San Jose, CA 951243 beds, 2 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $775,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 52733012
- Zillow Home ID: 19747701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5544 Mary Jo Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% less than in San Jose, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 5556 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$785K321,286
- 5532 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$851K321,286
- 5568 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA--421,282
- 5520 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$790K321,176
- 5580 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$796K321,176
- 5547 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$794K321,286
- 5535 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$794K321,286
- 5559 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$884K321,735
- 5523 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$783K321,176
- 5571 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$754K31.51,057
- 5592 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$846K321,418
- 1777 Gilda Way San Jose, CA$866K321,378
- 5511 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$808K321,286
- 5583 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$767K321,286
- 1773 Gilda Way San Jose, CA$823K321,066
- 5499 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$970K421,893
- 5595 Mary Jo Way San Jose, CA$767K321,176
- 5494 Mary Jo Ct San Jose, CA$819K321,066
- 1769 Gilda Way San Jose, CA$867K321,426
- 5546 Bobbywood Ave San Jose, CA$881K321,558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.