5545 Bulls Bay Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 234624 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,409 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
One of the most sought after large 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths Waterfront home in Witchduck Lake. Over $86,000 of upgrades and improvements made throughout the house. It is meticulously maintained, with spectacular panoramic view throughout the house. This wonderful detached home has the benefit of a single family home and the luxury and easy living in a well maintained community including many amenities all in one place. Quiet, safe, and low maintenance, plus fantastic indoor and outdoor living spaces with breathtaking views. Large open floor plan, renovated kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, dual bowl undermount sink with pull down faucet and spray, high-end quartz countertop, new Dura ceramic flooring throughout kitchen, foyer and bathrooms. Newly replaced carpet, blinds, screen door, recently painted interior and exterior, new lighting fixtures, fans and hardware throughout the house. Wired for high speed fiber-optic internet access and surround sound. Huge flex/bonus room and a magnificent outdoor space overlooking the professional landscaped backyard and the serene lake come with 3 large custom built high-end composite Evergrain decks, ramp and dock. Covered patio with inset lights and fans designed for the perfect private relaxation or weekend entertainment with family and friends! Great easy access to all shopping centers, schools and major roads and highways. Perfectly located near Virginia Beach Town Center only minutes from I-64, I-264 and Little Creek Naval Base.
Amenities: Clubhouse, children playground, park, saltwater pool, walking and jogging path.
A letter of Pre-approval is requested. Thank you.
Remark: Zillow's estimation is under valued as it did not take into account all the upgrades.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Security System
- View: Water
- Lake front, completely renovated, covered 17'x26' patio, 20'x30' deck and 16'x16' dock.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,409 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111372322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5545 Bulls Bay Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bayside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% higher than in Virginia Beach, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bayside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayside home values.
- 5565 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$235K32.51,796
- 5561 Bulls Bay Dr # 87 Virginia Beach, VA$220K32.51,550
- 5561 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$212K331,585
- 5557 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$242K32.51,796
- 5573 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$252K32.51,796
- 5556 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$238K432,326
- 5553 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$282K32.52,140
- 5577 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$250K32.51,796
- 5552 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$240K42.52,326
- 5581 Bulls Bay Dr # 82 Virginia Beach, VA$249K32.51,796
- 5548 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$363K42.52,326
- 5548 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$243K42.52,326
- 5545 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$306K432,540
- 5585 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$245K32.51,796
- 5544 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$243K42.52,326
- 5541 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$259K32.51,796
- 5540 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$224K32.52,140
- 5569 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$227K32.51,940
- 5537 Bulls Bay Dr Virginia Beach, VA$261K32.51,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292