5545 Laurel St, San Diego, CA 921054 beds, 4 baths, 3,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,171 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 4775560100
- Zillow Home ID: 17014335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5545 Laurel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oak Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134% greater than in San Diego, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Park home values.
- 2488 56th St San Diego, CA$468K42.52,627
- 2480 56th St San Diego, CA$376K221,802
- 2531 Balboa Vista Dr San Diego, CA$484K532,676
- 2472 56th St San Diego, CA$453K432,360
- 2485 56th St San Diego, CA$415K321,581
- 2491 56th St San Diego, CA$398K221,592
- 2479 56th St San Diego, CA$395K321,682
- 2541 Balboa Vista Dr San Diego, CA$359K21.51,311
- 2466 56th St San Diego, CA$388K221,478
- 2473 56th St San Diego, CA$389K321,700
- 2497 56th St San Diego, CA$464K432,477
- 2510 Balboa Vista Dr San Diego, CA$379K421,956
- 2467 56th St San Diego, CA$367K221,254
- 2605 Balboa Vista Dr San Diego, CA$356K31.51,280
- 5525 Laurel St San Diego, CA$375K321,610
- 2520 Balboa Vista Dr San Diego, CA$446K522,297
- 2460 56th St San Diego, CA$473K432,610
- 2530 Balboa Vista Dr San Diego, CA$380K321,925
- 5526 Laurel St San Diego, CA$438K222,208
- 2461 56th St San Diego, CA$414K422,329
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.