- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5545 Morton St, Philadelphia, PA 191447 beds, 2 baths, 2,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 553 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 6328271
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 122180400
- Zillow Home ID: 10230672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5545 Morton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Germantown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.1% higher than in Philadelphia, and 122.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Germantown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Germantown home values.
- 7 beds, 2 baths
1,980 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 7 beds, 2 baths
- 5543 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$79K----1,791
- 5541 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$83K421,764
- 5539 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$78K421,773
- 410 E Locust Ave Philadelphia, PA$56K----1,324
- 5537 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$75K----1,764
- 5535 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$47K----1,773
- 412 E Locust Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,404
- 5533 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$50K----1,764
- 414 E Locust Ave Philadelphia, PA$68K----1,542
- E Locust Ave Philadelphia, PA$56K----1,324
- 5531 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$76K----1,755
- Morton St Philadelphia, PA$57K311,042
- Morton St Philadelphia, PA$121K----1,730
- 416 E Locust Ave Philadelphia, PA$72K----1,496
- 5529 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$76K----1,773
- 418 E Locust Ave Philadelphia, PA$81K521,628
- 5527 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$74K----1,755
- 348 E Armat St Philadelphia, PA------1,734
- 5525 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$75K----1,791
- 5546 Morton St Philadelphia, PA$55K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.