5545 Whitby Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 1 bath, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 513120600
- Zillow Home ID: 10481223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5545 Whitby Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingsessing, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.2% greater than in Philadelphia, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingsessing home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingsessing home values.
- 5543 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$67K311,444
- 5547 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$65K311,444
- 5541 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$67K311,444
- 5549 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$66K311,444
- 5539 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$68K311,444
- 5551 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$66K311,444
- 5537 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$69K311,444
- 5553 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$66K311,444
- 5548 Broomall St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,176
- 5546 Broomall St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,176
- 5550 Broomall St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,176
- 5544 Broomall St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,176
- 5535 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$73K311,444
- 5542 Broomall St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,176
- 5555 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$102K412,031
- 5540 Broomall St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,176
- 1139 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,242
- 5533 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$73K311,444
- 5538 Broomall St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,176
- 1137 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!