- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,232 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $274,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: M:098 B:401 L:030
- Zillow Home ID: 56073334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $223-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 25.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|559 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$286K||4||2||1,740|
|553 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$251K||3||2||1,239|
|137 Glenwood St Lynn, MA||$262K||2||2||1,442|
|551 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$282K||3||1.5||1,564|
|141 Glenwood St Lynn, MA||$261K||3||2||1,307|
|11 Glenwood Ter Lynn, MA||$302K||4||2||2,038|
|552 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$246K||3||1||1,196|
|567 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$279K||3||2.5||1,688|
|547 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$289K||4||2||1,816|
|17 Glenwood Ter Lynn, MA||$338K||4||2||2,624|
|550 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$328K||6||3||2,392|
|558 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$326K||8||2.5||2,568|
|560 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$266K||--||--||--|
|138 Glenwood St Lynn, MA||$254K||3||1||1,242|
|142 Glenwood St Lynn, MA||$236K||3||1||1,114|
|548 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$288K||3||2||2,006|
|560-562 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$350K||8||3||2,874|
|571 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$254K||2||1||1,204|
|21 Glenwood Ter Lynn, MA||$315K||4||2||2,392|
|Glenwood Ter Lynn, MA||$315K||4||2||2,392|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!