- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1951
- 195 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,713 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $240
- MLS #: 4391508
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Crushed Stone, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, Driveway \ Paved, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, UnitInfo \ Smoke Detector, WaterHeater \ Tank, Electric \ 200 Amp, UnitInfo \ Water Heater, Roads \ Paved, Style \ Duplex, Foundation \ Block, UnitInfo \ Cook Top-Gas, UnitInfo \ Natural Gas Heat, Roof \ Other, LotDescription \ Other, UnitInfo \ Storage, LotDescription \ View, UnitInfo \ Master BR W\BA, UnitInfo \ Air Conditioner, Roads \ Private, UnitInfo \ Other, Town \ Seabrook, Village Name \ Seabrook Beach NH, UnitInfo \ Range-Gas, WaterHeater \ Owned, Garage Parking CF \ On Street, Garage Parking CF \ On Site, Unit 1 Appl Included \ Yes, Unit 2 Appl Included \ Yes, Garage Parking CF \ 5-10 Spaces, Number Stories \ 2 1\2, Garage Parking CF \ Off Street, Exterior Amenities CF \ Storage, Exterior Amenities CF \ Partial Fence, HeatingAndCooling \ Window AC, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Floors CF \ Bamboo
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: SEAB M:21 B:555
- Zillow Home ID: 95357900
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $485-925K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03874 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Seabrook as a whole. Among 03874 homes, this home is 234.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 49.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03874, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% lower than in Seabrook, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03874 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seabrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03874 home values.
Nearby Schools in Seabrook
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-123.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!