555 N 105th StAPT 201, Seattle, WA 98133
Sold on 12/23/13: $137,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:664 sq ft
- Lot:7,907 sqft
- Year Built:1981
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $137,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesGranite countertop, Living room, Secured entry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1981
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #2570100010
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow76
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count12
- Zillow Home ID48810487
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$163,353||$126K – $194K||+$14,240||$246||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,218/mo||$974 – $1.5K/mo||+$5||$1.83||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Greenwood home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Greenwood homes, this home is valued 57.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% lower than in Seattle, and 8.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
Neighborhood for 555 N 105th Street APT 201
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005