555 Thain Way, Palo Alto, CA 943063 beds, 2 baths, 1,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 210 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $705,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,629 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 13732055
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19506605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 555 Thain Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Green Acres, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% higher than in Palo Alto, and 96.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Green Acres home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Acres home values.
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292