555 W Cherry St, Holyoke, MA 010402 beds, 2 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- Central Air, Finished Basement, Ceramic Tile & Bamboo Flooring, 3 Story Deck, Tool Shed, Open Plan
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0201 B:0000 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 69082654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 555 W Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Holyoke, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 449 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$305K321,540
- 645 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$308K332,184
- 661 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$380K432,526
- 667 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$444K52.52,830
- 673 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$346K42.52,688
- 679 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$311K321,400
- 639 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA--------
- 683 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$304K322,059
- 100 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$195K311,882
- 655 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$299K321,808
- 687 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$372K42.52,517
- 140 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$267K432,132
- 136 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$308K322,604
- 130 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$223K212,410
- 693 W Cherry St Holyoke, MA$231K331,856
- 270 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$233K422,827
- 62 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$266K322,281
- 119 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$185K211,408
- 97 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$156K311,056
- 135 Mountain Rd Holyoke, MA$193K31.51,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!