- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5550 Courville St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $21,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 21071508
- Zillow Home ID: 88337036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5550 Courville Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% higher than in Detroit, and 686.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 5556 Courville St Detroit, MI$47K211,170
- 5540 Courville St Detroit, MI$63K--2.52,143
- 5564 Courville St Detroit, MI$52K31.53,021
- 5532 Courville St Detroit, MI$47K--22,136
- 5572 Courville St Detroit, MI$48K322,244
- 5524 Courville St Detroit, MI$45K--21,816
- 5580 Courville St Detroit, MI$28K311,010
- 5551 Courville St Detroit, MI$25K321,370
- 5533 Courville St Detroit, MI$73K311,460
- 5533 Courville St Detroit, MI$50K311,460
- 5541 Courville St Detroit, MI$43K--1825
- 5518 Courville St Detroit, MI$44K311,345
- 5527 Courville St Detroit, MI$37K--11,346
- 5510 Courville St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,534
- 5559 Courville St Detroit, MI$45K--11,005
- 5565 Audubon Rd Detroit, MI$64K41.51,458
- 5557 Audubon Rd Detroit, MI$52K--21,487
- 5551 Audubon Rd Detroit, MI$51K411,350
- 5581 Audubon Rd Detroit, MI$35K--11,564
- 5519 Courville St Detroit, MI$42K421,743
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!