5554 Martel Ave, Dallas, TX 752063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,847 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 00000238822000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26704263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5554 Martel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 124.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dallas home values.
- 5556 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$355K332,046
- 5552 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$457K32.52,735
- 5558 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$325K32.51,888
- 5550 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$305K221,347
- 5562 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$283K--11,416
- 5541 Longview St Dallas, TX$390K422,088
- 5545 Longview St Dallas, TX$248K321,670
- 5544 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$385K321,626
- 5537 Longview St Dallas, TX$234K421,993
- 5553 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$313K321,551
- 5549 Longview St Dallas, TX$224K11865
- 5557 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$374K332,488
- 5549 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$494K32.52,958
- 5547 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$493K32.52,958
- Sherry Ln Karnack, TX$102K----480
- 5561 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$266K--11,250
- 5533 Longview St Dallas, TX$224K421,670
- 5541 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$508K343,592
- 5530 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$241K211,150
- 5600 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$232K422,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292