5555 Jillison Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462214 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $38
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Washer/Dryer Hk-up
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,915 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 491312110017000200
- Zillow Home ID: 52483449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5555 Jillison Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 73.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 145.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 53.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46221 home values.
- 5563 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$122K42.51,915
- 5549 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$115K42.51,915
- 5554 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$122K41.52,132
- 5548 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$116K31.51,751
- 5562 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$126K42.51,928
- 5558 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$107K311,390
- 5542 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$91K311,196
- 5543 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$136K422,384
- 5571 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$109K321,900
- 5550 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$161K32.51,840
- 5570 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$103K411,490
- 5544 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$134K432,020
- 5539 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$133K31.52,210
- 5568 Jillison Ct Indianapolis, IN$112K31.51,726
- 5536 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$93K311,196
- 5553 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$113K332,244
- 5553 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$96K3----
- 5553 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$136K322,244
- 5553 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$114K32.52,097
- 5553 Lippan Way Indianapolis, IN$138K332,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.