5556 Waverly Ave, La Jolla, CA 920374 beds, 3 baths, 2,467 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,126 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,550,000
- Price/sqft: $628
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,467 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 3575411800
- Zillow Home ID: 16855955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5556 Waverly Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in San Diego, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5546 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.06M21.51,246
- 637 Forward St La Jolla, CA$1.12M321,140
- 629 Forward St La Jolla, CA$1.22M431,968
- 5541 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.71M432,476
- 5549 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.32M321,745
- 5540 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.13M312,000
- 711 Forward St La Jolla, CA$860K21890
- 5535 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.89M332,587
- 5555 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$876K31.51,095
- 5531 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.2M32.51,941
- 5559 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.04M221,002
- 5559 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.05M311,118
- 5527 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.26M42.52,513
- 721 Forward St La Jolla, CA$1.1M221,600
- 5534 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.07M321,184
- 5555 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$2.17M432,470
- 702 Forward St La Jolla, CA$1.47M------
- 714 Forward St La Jolla, CA$1.15M332,086
- 5521 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.05M311,114
- 5565 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$2.2M432,545
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!