5557 N Meadow Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462684 beds, 2 baths, 2,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 62 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 21301023
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 621 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 490436115002000600
- Zillow Home ID: 69385234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5557 N Meadow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 5546 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$134K311,713
- 6335 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$160K422,460
- 6331 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$150K5--2,674
- 6369 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$132K3--1,367
- 5558 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K311,747
- 5540 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K321,649
- 5538 N Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K32.51,908
- 5564 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K311,649
- 5532 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K311,649
- 6330 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$80K211,648
- 5532 N Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K41.52,176
- 6320 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$104K3--1,064
- 5539 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K211,730
- 6354 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$89K311,573
- 6318 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$97K31.51,176
- 5526 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K311,649
- 5526 N Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K431,736
- 6394 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN$104K311,650
- 5533 Younkin Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K211,631
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.