5559 Chelsea Ave, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 2 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,580 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $567
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3575230300
- Zillow Home ID: 52514359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5559 Chelsea Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5567 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$1.54M321,960
- 5555 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$1.89M43.52,728
- 5575 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$3.38M33.53,338
- 5543 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$1.46M432,767
- 5552 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$1.2M431,894
- 5544 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$1.06M321,584
- 5560 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$836K321,489
- 5544 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA$1.32M------
- 5536 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$1.26M322,327
- 5535 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$886K321,303
- 5568 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$915K321,498
- 5528 Chelsea Ave La Jolla, CA$1.53M523,036
- 5551 Calumet Ave La Jolla, CA$1.51M32.51,797
- 5543 Calumet Ave La Jolla, CA$1.55M322,000
- 366 Forward St APT A La Jolla, CA$478K11717
- 366 Forward St APT F La Jolla, CA$1.49M331,380
- 366 Forward St APT B La Jolla, CA$1.01M331,725
- 366 Forward St APT H La Jolla, CA$724K221,253
- 366 Forward St APT C La Jolla, CA$1.02M331,500
- 366 Forward St APT D La Jolla, CA$840K331,412
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.