5559 Osbun Rd, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 1 bath, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,479 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $78,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 0271421040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17355960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5559 Osbun Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In NE - Sterling, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% higher than in San Bernardino, and 87.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent NE - Sterling home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or NE - Sterling home values.
- 5569 Osbun Rd San Bernardino, CA$232K421,816
- 5549 Osbun Rd San Bernardino, CA$209K321,500
- 5560 Bonnie St San Bernardino, CA$156K31987
- 5579 Osbun Rd San Bernardino, CA$185K421,235
- 5539 Osbun Rd San Bernardino, CA$190K421,235
- 5550 Bonnie St San Bernardino, CA$184K421,235
- 5570 Bonnie St San Bernardino, CA$185K321,235
- 5540 Bonnie St San Bernardino, CA$163K311,022
- 5580 Bonnie St San Bernardino, CA$181K421,235
- 5529 Osbun Rd San Bernardino, CA$209K321,540
- 25490 Toluca Dr San Bernardino, CA$183K221,235
- 5589 Osbun Rd San Bernardino, CA$207K321,522
- 25489 Toluca Dr San Bernardino, CA$155K311,022
- 5530 Bonnie St San Bernardino, CA$234K421,809
- 5590 Bonnie St San Bernardino, CA$216K421,550
- 25489 Los Flores Dr San Bernardino, CA$187K421,235
- 25490 Eureka St San Bernardino, CA$190K421,235
- 5519 Osbun Rd San Bernardino, CA$189K421,235
- 25480 Toluca Dr San Bernardino, CA$164K311,022
- 25479 Toluca Dr San Bernardino, CA$185K421,235
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.