556 12th St, Santa Monica, CA 904025 beds, 4,787 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $4,152,318
- Price/sqft: $867
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,787 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 4280018011
- Zillow Home ID: 20477813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 556 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90402 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 128.6% greater than in Santa Monica, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90402 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
- 552 12th St Santa Monica, CA$3.29M443,528
- 544 12th St Santa Monica, CA$2.28M332,361
- 602 12th St Santa Monica, CA$3.35M463,736
- 557 11th St Santa Monica, CA$2.47M332,126
- 538 12th St Santa Monica, CA$2.55M321,529
- 551 11th St Santa Monica, CA$3.06M442,950
- 610 12th St Santa Monica, CA$2.21M421,939
- 549 11th St Santa Monica, CA$2.42M221,621
- 603 11th St Santa Monica, CA$3.09M332,740
- 534 12th St Santa Monica, CA$3.45M443,917
- 553 12th St Santa Monica, CA$3.79M54.53,528
- 541 11th St Santa Monica, CA$2.1M311,515
- 545 12th St Santa Monica, CA$3.85M442,898
- 609 11th St Santa Monica, CA$2.47M322,266
- 557 12th St Santa Monica, CA$4.16M65.54,698
- 541 12th St Santa Monica, CA$4.6M545,508
- 614 12th St Santa Monica, CA$2.43M311,520
- 535 12th St Santa Monica, CA$3.97M554,301
- 539 11th St Santa Monica, CA$3.93M444,244
- 615 11th St Santa Monica, CA$2.39M311,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.