- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5560 Glenhaven Ave, Riverside, CA 925065 beds, 3 baths, 2,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $328,500
- Price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 362 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,748 sqft
- Parcel #: 222291007
- Zillow Home ID: 17846585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5560 Glenhaven Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in Riverside, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Victoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victoria home values.
- 5536 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA$398K41.751,868
- 5568 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA$544K422,360
- 5593 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$381K32.52,295
- 5561 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$388K32.51,900
- 5607 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$383K41.751,750
- 2115 Old Quarry Rd Riverside, CA$484K42.52,300
- 5514 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA$371K42.251,813
- 5616 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA$846K33.753,210
- 5695 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA--Studio----
- 5539 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$380K41.751,905
- 2100 Old Quarry Rd Riverside, CA$940K433,298
- 5509 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA$514K322,320
- 5625 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$433K51.52,068
- 5606 Queen Palms Dr Riverside, CA$492K232,537
- 5614 Queen Palms Dr Riverside, CA$544K22.252,728
- 5513 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$365K41.751,944
- 5632 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA$400K321,760
- 2125 Old Quarry Rd Riverside, CA$820K332,900
- 5594 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$487K432,255
- 5493 Glenhaven Ave Riverside, CA$383K432,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.