5564 Brynwood Way, Chino Hills, CA 917093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,179 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 388 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1027561450000
- Zillow Home ID: 53061064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5564 Brynwood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91709 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 440% higher than in Chino Hills, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91709 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chino Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91709 home values.
- 5572 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$491K42.51,999
- 5556 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$494K42.51,999
- 5547 Barclay Ct Chino Hills, CA$491K32.51,878
- 5555 Barclay Ct Chino Hills, CA$493K42.51,999
- 5539 Barclay Ct Chino Hills, CA$491K42.51,999
- 5580 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$480K321,878
- 5563 Barclay Ct Chino Hills, CA$490K32.51,878
- 5563 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$468K32.51,597
- 5571 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$478K32.51,999
- 5555 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$494K42.51,999
- 5588 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$468K331,597
- 5571 Barclay Ct Chino Hills, CA$486K32.51,878
- 5579 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$491K32.51,878
- 16036 Pembrook Way Chino Hills, CA$490K431,999
- 16028 Pembrook Way Chino Hills, CA$486K331,878
- 5568 Barclay Ct Chino Hills, CA$471K32.51,867
- 5587 Brynwood Way Chino Hills, CA$479K431,999
- 5586 Gableview Ct Chino Hills, CA$483K32.51,878
- 16044 Pembrook Way Chino Hills, CA$494K32.51,878
- 5578 Gableview Ct Chino Hills, CA$632K42.51,999
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.