5565 La Jolla Mesa Dr, La Jolla, CA 920374 beds, 2 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 63 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $751
- MLS #: 140035239
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3575801400
- Zillow Home ID: 16856071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5565 La Jolla Mesa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5559 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.17M42.52,591
- 5571 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.13M42.52,746
- 5553 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.41M322,055
- 5587 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$2.34M544,116
- 5548 Candlelight Dr La Jolla, CA$1.17M322,110
- 5542 Candlelight Dr La Jolla, CA$1.53M322,000
- 5554 Candlelight Dr La Jolla, CA$1.12M422,280
- 5547 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.32M32.52,123
- 5536 Candlelight Dr La Jolla, CA$1.36M332,429
- 5530 Candlelight Dr La Jolla, CA$1.24M42.52,184
- 5560 Candlelight Dr La Jolla, CA$1.99M422,645
- 5541 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.18M331,763
- 1205 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$4.75M486,064
- 5523 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$967K322,062
- 5589 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.16M321,600
- 5581 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.51M321,672
- 5524 Candlelight Dr La Jolla, CA$1.26M322,085
- 5535 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$2.01M42.52,179
- 5535 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.02M------
- 5535 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.08M42.52,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.