5565 Trailwinds DrAPT 226, Fort Myers, FL 33907
Sold on 4/24/12: $85,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,132 sq ft
- Lot:8,242 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $85,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45431817
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #12452425000022260
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow605
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$95,563||$85K – $108K||-$1,691||$84||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,481/mo||$681 – $1.7K/mo||+$321||$1.31||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33907 home values will rise 8.4% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33907 homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% higher than in Fort Myers, and 215.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33907 home values.
Neighborhood for 5565 Trailwinds Drive APT 226
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Tanglewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.4 mi
- Orangewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.2 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- Colonial Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.6 mi
- Allen Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.0 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005