- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5566 N Mountain View Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924074 beds, 3 baths, 2,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $250,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,205 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: 0154585030000
- Zillow Home ID: 17245925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5566 N Mountain View Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% less than in San Bernardino, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 5504 N Mountain View Ave San Bernardino, CA$304K331,904
- 235 W Hill Dr San Bernardino, CA$243K321,588
- 5606 N Mountain View Ave San Bernardino, CA$245K422,195
- 216 W 55th St San Bernardino, CA$238K321,710
- 195 Pinehurst Ct San Bernardino, CA$249K422,025
- 230 W 55th St San Bernardino, CA$314K532,742
- 5495 Bartlett Dr San Bernardino, CA$276K322,205
- 5656 N Mountain View Ave San Bernardino, CA$241K321,687
- 240 W Hill Dr San Bernardino, CA$298K422,108
- 194 Pinehurst Ct San Bernardino, CA$331K322,381
- 5566 N Mountain View Ave San Bernardino, CA$339K332,205
- 245 W Hill Dr San Bernardino, CA$315K222,314
- 242 W 55th St San Bernardino, CA$252K332,096
- 5477 Bartlett Dr San Bernardino, CA$324K522,840
- 177 Pinehurst Ct San Bernardino, CA$251K221,897
- 5696 N Mountain View Ave San Bernardino, CA$285K422,256
- 197 Lupin Ln San Bernardino, CA$261K321,676
- 5707 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$240K321,830
- 5474 N Mountain View Ave San Bernardino, CA$245K321,854
- 256 W 55th St San Bernardino, CA$220K321,887
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.