5575 Victoria Ave, Riverside, CA 925064 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1976
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $312,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 28
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Parcel #: 223190028
- Zillow Home ID: 17847181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5575 Victoria Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victoria, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% higher than in Riverside, and 46.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victoria home values.
- 5565 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$266K41.751,656
- 5555 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$257K31.751,570
- 2737 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$243K21.751,280
- 5545 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$270K41.751,845
- 2747 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$240K21.751,280
- 2700 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$264K421,656
- 2710 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$265K421,656
- 2720 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$264K21.751,280
- 5535 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$266K21.751,280
- 2730 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$235K21.751,280
- 5525 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$266K21.751,280
- 5609 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$334K31.752,140
- 5514 Quince St Riverside, CA$255K321,570
- 2729 Laramie Rd Riverside, CA$318K311,499
- 2757 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$262K31.751,570
- 2767 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$259K31.751,570
- 5504 Quince St Riverside, CA$273K321,570
- 5610 Abilene Rd Riverside, CA$297K31.751,538
- 5515 Quince St Riverside, CA$236K21.751,280
- 2750 Persimmon Pl Riverside, CA$247K321,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!