5575 Wesley Dr, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 2 baths, 1,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 282 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 454363
- Parking: 330 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 322N28035000B000060
- Zillow Home ID: 47904178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5575 Wesley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% greater than in Milton, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 5581 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$138KStudio--1,939
- 5569 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$98K321,701
- 5574 Debbie Dr Milton, FL$106K321,290
- 5568 Debbie Dr Milton, FL$103K321,360
- 5580 Debbie Dr Milton, FL$110K321,352
- 5561 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$105K321,323
- 5572 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$131K321,695
- 5591 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$131K321,932
- 5595 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$89K321,565
- 5578 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$111K321,305
- 5566 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$83K321,428
- 5560 Debbie Dr Milton, FL$87K321,344
- 5599 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$81K321,320
- Wesley Dr Milton, FL--------
- 5464 Heatherton Rd Milton, FL$92K------
- 5974 Chi Chi Cir Milton, FL$154K332,640
- 5549 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$96K321,316
- 5558 Wesley Dr Milton, FL$126K321,537
- 5548 Debbie Dr Milton, FL$113K321,346
- 5590 Debbie Dr Milton, FL$120K321,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292