- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
558 Cypress St, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2 baths, 2,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $900,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 690 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Jacuzzi tub is luxuriously deep but only a little wider than normal tub, so less water is wasted.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 059121410
- Zillow Home ID: 15576850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 558 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 572 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$986K321,681
- 518 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$875K221,580
- 414 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA$979K321,700
- 546 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$1.38M342,470
- 532 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$1.08M321,950
- 404 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA$1.17M32.51,910
- 422 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA$933K321,430
- 504 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$818K321,110
- 407 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA$841K321,260
- 537 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$1.11M321,780
- 553 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$1.15M322,060
- 413 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA$812K321,140
- 519 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$925K321,650
- 571 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$1.26M321,990
- 503 Cypress St Redwood City, CA$832K321,110
- 419 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA$922K321,470
- 432 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA$855K311,290
- 389 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA$829K321,140
- 425 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA$814K321,520
- 517 Fox Ct W Redwood City, CA$1.94M655,251
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.