558 Sycamore Ln, Danville, IN 461224 beds, 3 baths, 3,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 7 spaces, 800 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,256 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 32-11-03-255-002.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 94409773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 558 Sycamore Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46122, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% greater than in Danville, and 97.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46122 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 548 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$317K332,176
- 542 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$314K423,163
- 556 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$300K332,440
- 1416 Manchester Dr Danville, IN$356K344,162
- 1426 Manchester Dr Danville, IN--Studio----
- 554 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$267K321,828
- 560 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$285K--2.52,188
- 536 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$317K32.53,830
- 530 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$255K42.54,309
- 756 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$364K--32,274
- 535 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$191K331,648
- 603 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$197K321,832
- 1605 Chelsea Dr Danville, IN$365K342,865
- 854 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$198K42.52,616
- 1504 Tottenham Dr Danville, IN--33.53,946
- 1504 Tottenham Dr Danville, IN$324K33.52,228
- 508 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$222K32.52,522
- 500 Sycamore Ln Danville, IN$227K422,482
- 1300 Greenstone Ct Danville, IN$475K--43,719
- 1308 Greenstone Ct Danville, IN$540K445,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.