5589 Cabot Dr N, Jacksonville, FL 322442 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $43,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 1035295624
- Zillow Home ID: 44501956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5589 Cabot Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wesconnett market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 94.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 113.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wesconnett home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wesconnett home values.
- 5593 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$58K321,564
- 5587 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$59K32.51,564
- 5595 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$56K321,552
- 5583 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$48K221,166
- 5601 Bennington Dr Jacksonville, FL$55K321,564
- 5579 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$60K32.51,564
- 5603 Bennington Dr Jacksonville, FL$39K221,324
- 5577 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$56K21.51,166
- 683 NE Broadway Ave Lake City, FL$61K31750
- 5605 Bennington Dr Jacksonville, FL$57K321,564
- 5575 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$60K321,564
- 5584 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$57K221,015
- 5609 Bennington Dr Jacksonville, FL$51K22.51,412
- 5580 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$62K32.51,640
- Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$60K32.51,564
- Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$55K32.51,335
- 5578 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$63K421,628
- N Cabot Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 5613 Bennington Dr Jacksonville, FL$51K22.51,406
- 5574 Cabot Dr N Jacksonville, FL$49K221,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!