- Built in 1983
- Views: 253 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $132,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Storage Space, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 161
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41 L:31 S:559
- Zillow Home ID: 57353383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $112-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06484 home values will fall 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% fall for Shelton as a whole. Among 06484 homes, this home is valued 48.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 4.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
|558 Asbury Rdg UNIT 558 Shelton, CT||$144K||2||1||920|
|560 Asbury Rdg Shelton, CT||$161K||2||1||920|
|560 Asbury Rdg UNIT 560 Shelton, CT||$148K||2||1||920|
|557 Asbury Rdg UNIT 557 Shelton, CT||$141K||2||1||901|
|561 Asbury Rdg UNIT 561 Shelton, CT||$144K||2||1||920|
|405 Asbury Rdg # 405 Shelton, CT||$155K||2||1||915|
|556 Asbury Rdg UNIT 556 Shelton, CT||$143K||2||1||915|
|406 Asbury Rdg UNIT 406 Shelton, CT||$144K||2||1||915|
|404 Asbury Rdg Shelton, CT||$155K||2||1||920|
|404 Asbury Rdg UNIT 404 Shelton, CT||$146K||2||1||920|
|407 Asbury Rdg UNIT 407 Shelton, CT||$145K||2||1||920|
|562 Asbury Rdg UNIT 562 Shelton, CT||$146K||2||1||923|
|403 Asbury Rdg UNIT 403 Shelton, CT||$131K||1||1||706|
|408 Asbury Rdg Shelton, CT||$188K||1||1||706|
|408 Asbury Rdg UNIT 408 Shelton, CT||$130K||1||1||706|
|555 Asbury Rdg UNIT 555 Shelton, CT||$150K||2||1||915|
|555 Asbury Rdg Shelton, CT||--||2||1||915|
|555 Asbury Rdg Shelton, CT||$162K||1||1||915|
|555 Asbury Rdg Shelton, CT||$161K||2||1||915|
|402 Asbury Rdg UNIT 402 Shelton, CT||$131K||1||1||691|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!