- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,321 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 31237521
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Exterior Living Space \ Porch, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Cooling \ Central A\C, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Exterior Description \ Brick, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Heating Type \ Forced Air, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1029429003
- Zillow Home ID: 83687054
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $173-221K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48310 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Sterling Heights as a whole. Among 48310 homes, this home is 36.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48310, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sterling Heights, and 11.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48310 home values.
- 35557 Maureen Dr-- beds, -- baths
1,579 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1979
Nearby Schools in Sterling Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!