- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5591 N Church St, Greensboro, NC 274553 beds, 2 baths, 1,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $500
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 775 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,814 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 0139375
- Zillow Home ID: 5995641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5591 N Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27455 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% less than in Guilford, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27455 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27455 home values.
- 5581 N Church St Greensboro, NC--311,100
- 5607 N Church St Greensboro, NC$141K321,156
- 5593 N Church St Greensboro, NC$121K64----
- 5611 N Church St Greensboro, NC$429K54.53,755
- 5595 N Church St Greensboro, NC$89K321,728
- 5609-5611 N Church St Greensboro, NC$109K64----
- 5601 N Church St Greensboro, NC$70K211,144
- 5573 N Church St Greensboro, NC$115K422,013
- 5563 N Church St Greensboro, NC$335K42.52,511
- 108 Tesi Ct Greensboro, NC$161K32.52,537
- 104 Tesi Ct Greensboro, NC$147K321,315
- 106 Tesi Ct Greensboro, NC$151K32.51,739
- 5595 Church St Gibsonville, NC$85K321,728
- 110 Tesi Ct Greensboro, NC$184K32.51,868
- 5567 N Church St Greensboro, NC$129K411,548
- 5619 N Church St Greensboro, NC$215K42.51,800
- 308 Heather Ridge Ct Greensboro, NC$344K442,907
- 102 Tesi Ct Greensboro, NC$142K321,276
- 5571 N Church St Greensboro, NC$206K322,156
- 5621 N Church St Greensboro, NC$143K31.51,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.