A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,030 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $410
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: Unit Coverage Insurance
- Bathroom: No Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Condo
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating: Gas - Natural
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails
- HOA Amenities: Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- HOA Amenities: Tennis Court/Facility
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Roof: Composition
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Condominium
- Ground Floor
- Other Unit Above
- View: Garden/Greenbelt
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 744 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 69235045
- Zillow Home ID: 19829598
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-389K.
Neighborhood: Santa Teresa
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% less than in San Jose, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.