- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5595 Orange Dr, San Bernardino, CA 924074 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $310,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,022 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 0154532340000
- Zillow Home ID: 17245633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5595 Orange Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% greater than in San Bernardino, and 126.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 5585 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$295K532,141
- 5594 N Magnolia Dr San Bernardino, CA$271K431,793
- 5575 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$289K42.52,022
- 5582 N Magnolia Dr San Bernardino, CA$268K42.51,661
- 1224 W 56th St San Bernardino, CA$256K431,661
- 5565 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$294K532,141
- 5594 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$277K431,891
- 5568 N Magnolia Dr San Bernardino, CA$249K42.51,661
- 5584 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$283K532,141
- W 56th St San Bernardino, CA$225K321,188
- 5574 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$277K42.52,022
- 5555 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$285K42.52,022
- 1220 W 56th St San Bernardino, CA$232K221,348
- 5556 N Magnolia Dr San Bernardino, CA$250K431,793
- 5564 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$266K431,891
- 5545 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$277K42.52,022
- 5554 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$291K532,141
- 5569 N Magnolia Dr San Bernardino, CA$240K42.51,661
- 5583 Western Ave San Bernardino, CA$300K432,300
- 5542 N Magnolia Dr San Bernardino, CA$244K42.51,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.