5597 W 115th Loop, Westminster, CO 800203 beds, 3 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
We have a great big park two blocks from the house.
There is the rec center few blocks from the house.
Several churches in the inmediate neighborhood.
20 minutes from Boulder and 20 minutes from downtown Denver.
15 minute from Flatiron Crossing Mall.
Lot's of retail shops in the area.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $216,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 389 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 410 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 410828
- Zillow Home ID: 13680241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5597 W 115th Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Westminster, and 70.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 5577 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$231K411,175
- 5598 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$246K32.251,618
- 5596 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$231K32.251,283
- 5586 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$242K32.52,517
- 5557 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$231K31.751,443
- 5590 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$241K431,812
- 5605 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$234K21.51,130
- 5570 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$235K32.51,550
- 5576 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$245K321,970
- 5616 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$286K331,777
- 5537 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$226K331,166
- 5566 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$227K22.251,283
- 5550 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$225K31.751,380
- 11528 Depew Ct Westminster, CO$283K32.52,175
- 11531 Depew Ct Westminster, CO$236K321,200
- 5615 W 115th Loop Westminster, CO$274K432,401
- 5595 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$259K32.52,517
- 5585 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$245K331,771
- 5646 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$248K32.251,539
- 5556 W 115th Pl Westminster, CO$240K32.251,618
Nearby Schools in Westminster
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292