56-304 Maunuunu Pl, Kahuku, HI 967313 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Kahuku is a vibrant town and home of the Red Raiders that boasts of NFL superstars. Kahuku High School has also excelled in other scholastic achievements. There is also a Federal Wildlife Reserves Park and other amenities.
- Lot: 5,737 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1989 for $80,133
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Home is located to vibrant elementary /high school and district and beach parks.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1560091770000
- Zillow Home ID: 653539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56-304 Maunuunu Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96731, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% less than in Kahuku, and 355.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 96731 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kahuku.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96731 home values.
- 56-149 Leleuli Pl Kahuku, HI$691K831,631
- 56-236 Kekauoha St Kahuku, HI$530K322,209
- 56-242 Kekauoha St Kahuku, HI$421K21720
- 56-150 Leleuli Pl Kahuku, HI$644K532,708
- 56-296 Maunuunu Pl Kahuku, HI$436K31976
- 56-153 Leleuli Pl Kahuku, HI$418K31.51,070
- 56-154 Leleuli Pl Kahuku, HI$466K321,378
- 56-104 Alapa Pl Kahuku, HI$559K31.52,334
- 56-288 Maunuunu Pl Kahuku, HI$521K321,590
- 56-297 Maunuunu Pl Kahuku, HI$711K53.52,250
- 56-300 Kiu Pl Kahuku, HI$428K421,080
- 56-110 Alapa Pl Kahuku, HI$426K311,008
- 56-160 Leleuli Pl Kahuku, HI$709K931,752
- 56-157 Leleuli Pl Kahuku, HI$424K421,080
- 56-235 Kekauoha St Kahuku, HI$449K21720
- 56-280 Maunuunu Pl Kahuku, HI$723K72.53,412
- 56-304 Kiu Pl Kahuku, HI$517K53.51,810
- 56-299 Kiu Pl Kahuku, HI$497K531,568
- 56-289 Maunuunu Pl Kahuku, HI$427K31888
- 56-166 Leleuli Pl Kahuku, HI$424K31888
Nearby Schools in Kahuku
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292