- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
56 Adirondack St, Albany, NY 122033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $94,500
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 01010006403800040060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29640931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56 Adirondack Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Campus Area (University District) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.5% lower than in Albany, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Campus Area (University District) home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Campus Area (University District) home values.
- 46 Adirondack St Albany, NY$144K31.5948
- 64 Adirondack St Albany, NY$162K31964
- 94 Beacon Ave Albany, NY$142K21892
- 42 Adirondack St Albany, NY$142K31948
- 88 Beacon Ave Albany, NY$155K31892
- 98 Beacon Ave Albany, NY$161K31986
- 86 Beacon Ave Albany, NY$145K31940
- 68 Adirondack St Albany, NY$172K31836
- 102 Beacon Ave Albany, NY$155K311,000
- 45 Adirondack St Albany, NY$148K21912
- 51 Adirondack St Albany, NY$140K21948
- 39 Adirondack St Albany, NY$153K311,128
- 212 Berkshire Blvd Albany, NY$149K221,080
- 82 Beacon Ave Albany, NY$144K21940
- 208 Berkshire Blvd Albany, NY$131K22713
- 57 Adirondack St Albany, NY$143K31948
- 220 Berkshire Blvd Albany, NY$159K311,144
- 202 Berkshire Blvd Albany, NY$143K21.51,209
- 33 Wellington Ave Albany, NY$198K32.51,075
- 222 Berkshire Blvd Albany, NY$163K31.51,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.