- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Lock Box, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: W:02 P:01518 S:000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59099570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 35.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% lower than in Boston, and 76% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
|54 Belmont St Boston, MA||$520K||3||1.5||1,172|
|48 Belmont St Boston, MA||$715K||3||1.5||1,590|
|51 Belmont St Boston, MA||$350K||1||1||770|
|45 Belmont St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$358K||2||1||638|
|45 Belmont St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$387K||2||1||700|
|45 Belmont St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$344K||2||1||638|
|53 Belmont St UNIT 53 Charlestown, MA||$650K||2||1.5||1,495|
|43 Belmont St Boston, MA||$651K||5||3||2,268|
|43 Belmont St # 1 Charlestown, MA||--||1||1||--|
|40 Belmont St Boston, MA||$746K||3||2.5||1,644|
|426 Medford St Charlestown, MA||$535K||2||1.5||1,100|
|39 Belmont St Boston, MA||$1.06M||3||2.5||3,072|
|37 Belmont St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$441K||3||1||885|
|37 Belmont St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$332K||1||1||650|
|37 Belmont St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$396K||3||1||810|
|422 Medford St UNIT 422 Boston, MA||$452K||2||1.5||1,035|
|42 Sackville St Charlestown, MA||$868K||4||3.5||2,100|
|36 Sackville St Boston, MA||$822K||4||3.5||2,237|
|33 Belmont St Charlestown, MA||$679K||4||3.5||2,100|
|33 Belmont St UNIT 4 Boston, MA||$562K||3||2||1,184|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!