- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 6,084 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $222,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks), BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,264 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: DERY M:50 B:6
- Zillow Home ID: 86833855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $187-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is valued 11.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|65 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$153K||2||1.5||760|
|54 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$218K||3||2||1,370|
|63 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$187K||2||1.5||1,080|
|7 Chester Rd UNIT 207 Derry, NH||$139K||2||2||1,090|
|7 Chester Rd UNIT 103 Derry, NH||$138K||2||2||1,067|
|54 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$290K||3||2||1|
|1 Circle Dr Derry, NH||$242K||2||2.5||1,862|
|52 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$246K||3||2.5||1,578|
|1 Reed St Derry, NH||$254K||2||1.5||2,134|
|62 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$142K||1||1.5||600|
|50 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$287K||4||2.5||2,256|
|57 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$260K||4||2.5||2,028|
|3 Circle Dr Derry, NH||$302K||3||3||2,314|
|16 Grandview Ave Derry, NH||$178K||2||1.5||944|
|14 Grandview Ave Derry, NH||$296K||3||2.5||1,920|
|11 Water St Derry, NH||$221K||2||1||1,320|
|64 Chester Rd Derry, NH||$216K||3||1||1,535|
|12 Grandview Ave Derry, NH||$359K||3||2.5||2,237|
|5 Circle Dr Derry, NH||$191K||3||2||1,368|
|7 Circle Dr Derry, NH||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!