This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,045 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Fee Description \ Monthly, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,456 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2115739023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $191-438K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06078 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Suffield as a whole. Among 06078 homes, this home is valued 19.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in Suffield, and 15.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Suffield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06078 home values.
Nearby Schools in Suffield
6-8 & ungraded3.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!