- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
56 Eaglehaven Ct, San Jose, CA 951114 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $419,000
- Price/sqft: $310
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 68447072
- Zillow Home ID: 19816169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56 Eaglehaven Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edenvale - Seven Trees market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 141.7% greater than in San Jose, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
- 60 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$578K421,502
- 52 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$631K422,005
- 15 Valleyhaven Way San Jose, CA$514K321,226
- 25 Valleyhaven Way San Jose, CA$538K321,372
- 5 Valleyhaven Way San Jose, CA$569K431,840
- 64 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$527K321,226
- 49 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$515K321,226
- 35 Valleyhaven Way San Jose, CA$554K421,502
- 68 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$571K421,502
- 61 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$575K321,372
- 57 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$508K321,226
- 45 Valleyhaven Way San Jose, CA$547K321,372
- 67 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$547K321,300
- 53 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$538K421,350
- 55 Valleyhaven Way San Jose, CA$521K321,226
- 72 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$531K321,372
- 4577 Rotherhaven Way San Jose, CA$544K421,502
- 73 Eaglehaven Ct San Jose, CA$516K421,350
- 50 Chapelhaven Ct San Jose, CA$573K321,372
- 46 Chapelhaven Ct San Jose, CA$547K321,514
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.