- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Finished basement, 247 sqft
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,167 sqft
- Parcel #: M:620 B:214 L:19
- Zillow Home ID: 57927127
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-143K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 22.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|50 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$131K||2||1||1,631|
|49 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$124K||4||1.5||1,325|
|45 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$113K||3||1||984|
|42 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$126K||2||1||1,488|
|40 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$121K||2||1||1,274|
|41 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$125K||3||1||1,394|
|59 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$119K||4||1.5||1,310|
|60 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$131K||4||2||1,694|
|70 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$112K||4||1||999|
|66 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$117K||3||1||1,210|
|65 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$113K||3||1||936|
|69 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$127K||3||1||1,644|
|29 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$126K||3||2||1,539|
|36 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$113K||2||1||1,201|
|35 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$97K||2||1||810|
|25 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|80-84 Columbia St Meriden, CT||$231K||Studio||3||2,542|
|78 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$115K||3||1||1,161|
|74 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$140K||3||1||1,480|
|32 Fowler Ave Meriden, CT||$112K||4||1||884|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!