56 Goodale Rd, Boston, MA 02126
Sold on 1/18/13: $330,000
- Bedrooms:9 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:4,734 sq ft
- Lot:4,230 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $330,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room Count21
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID59162589
- Days on Zillow338
- Parcel #W:14 P:04956 S:000
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$376,303||$357K – $410K||+$277||$79||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,034/mo||$1.4K – $3.3K/mo||-$14||$0.43||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Mattapan home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Mattapan homes, this home is valued 44.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 63.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mattapan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 190.5% higher than in Boston, and 4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
Neighborhood for 56 Goodale Road
- Apt 3--------
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Mattahunt Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
- Lee Elementary (assigned) 2-5 1.0 mi
- Lee Academy (assigned) PK-1 1.0 mi
- Taylor Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Greenwood K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- Chittick Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Emily A Fifield (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005