- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
56 Gordon Mountain Rd, Windham, NH 030872 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: WNDM M:8 B:B L:5500-60
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 86845684
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56 Gordon Mountain Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03087 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Windham, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03087 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.