- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,652 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 1094795
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Property Category \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Electric \ 100 Amps, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Hot Water \ Tank, Plumbing \ Copper, Plumbing \ PVC, Lot Description \ Corner, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Exterior \ Storm Door, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Foundation Type \ Mixed
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,145 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:305 B:16 L:016 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65855516
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $189-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02914 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for East Providence as a whole. Among 02914 homes, this home is 38.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02914, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% higher than in East Providence, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02914 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02914 home values.
|318 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$206K||2||2||1,784|
|45-47 Irving Ave East Providence, RI||$219K||5||2.5||2,196|
|Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$105K||1||1||432|
|333 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$177K||3||1||1,034|
|326 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$157K||3||2||1,257|
|316 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$157K||2||1||1,158|
|61 Irving Ave East Providence, RI||$124K||3||1||851|
|341 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$198K||2||2||1,281|
|Irving Ave East Providence, RI||--||--||--||--|
|345 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$318K||3||2||2,115|
|315 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$183K||3||2||2,100|
|349 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$320K||3||2.5||2,115|
|75 Irving Ave East Providence, RI||$168K||3||2||1,296|
|312 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$144K||2||1||1,068|
|65 Irving Ave East Providence, RI||$130K||2||1||1,012|
|337 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$197K||3||2.5||1,870|
|57 Mowry Ave East Providence, RI||$218K||6||3||2,736|
|Mowry Ave East Providence, RI||--||--||--||--|
|327 Sutton Ave East Providence, RI||$176K||2||1||1,143|
|76 Irving Ave East Providence, RI||$146K||3||1.5||1,120|
Nearby Schools in East Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!