- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 2,279 all time views
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Log, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ View, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Bungalow, Style \ Cottage, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 00311500
- Zillow Home ID: 57330909
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06812 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.3% decrease for New Fairfield as a whole. Among 06812 homes, this home is valued 24.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% lower than in New Fairfield, and 9.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06812 home values.
|54 Lake Dr S New Fairfield, CT||$883K||3||2.5||1,622|
|57 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$1.61M||3||4.5||3,690|
|54 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$408K||3||2.5||1,296|
|58 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$310K||3||1.5||805|
|59 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$1.12M||4||3.5||2,232|
|58 Lake Dr S New Fairfield, CT||$935K||--||--||--|
|52 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$536K||3||3||1,784|
|61 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$1.16M||3||3.5||2,674|
|50 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||--||--||--||--|
|60 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$303K||3||1.5||1,146|
|62 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$523K||3||2.5||1,800|
|51 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$1.82M||5||3.5||2,758|
|63 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$917K||4||2.5||2,106|
|3 Sunset Trl New Fairfield, CT||$348K||3||2.5||1,284|
|2 Sunset Trl New Fairfield, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Sunset Trl New Fairfield, CT||$200K||--||--||--|
|64 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$487K||2||2.5||1,700|
|5 Sunset Trl New Fairfield, CT||$364K||2||1.5||1,351|
|65 Lake Dr S New Fairfield, CT||$1.54M||4||4.5||2,745|
|65 Lake Dr N New Fairfield, CT||$957K||4||3.5||1,556|
Nearby Schools in New Fairfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!