- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 653 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $187
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Parcel #: W:18 P:05022 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59212974
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roslindale home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roslindale homes, this home is valued 44.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roslindale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% lower than in Boston, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!