56 N Elm St, Beacon, NY 125084 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is a charming 1929 home updated with modern comforts. Recently renovated master-bedroom and kitchen. Hardwood floors throughout. New roof. Large, dry basement with washer/dryer and ample room for storage. Gas heat and stove. An empty lot across the street means you can enjoy gorgeous sunsets from the front porch or enjoy al fesco dining on the screened in back porch.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $255,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13020000595500849400320000
- Zillow Home ID: 30079499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56 N Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beacon, and 89.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12508 home values.
- 54 N Elm St Beacon, NY$222K31.51,352
- 60 N Elm St Beacon, NY$178K212,052
- 52 N Elm St Beacon, NY$207K21930
- 79 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$253K321,404
- 73 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$186K31980
- 85 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$182K312,184
- 67 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$112K21768
- 50 N Elm St Beacon, NY$296K322,828
- 63 N Elm St Beacon, NY$319K322,540
- 64 N Elm St Beacon, NY$238K312,016
- 91 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$266K312,820
- 53 N Elm St Beacon, NY$238K21.51,512
- 61 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$178K21768
- 48 N Elm St Beacon, NY$249K311,368
- 51 N Elm St Beacon, NY$199K21788
- 70 Orchard Pl Beacon, NY$288K221,366
- 70 Orchard Pl # 0 Beacon, NY$272K21.51,366
- 97 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$195K311,216
- 67 N Elm St Beacon, NY$255K321,728
- 1 E Willow St Beacon, NY$268K21.52,682
Nearby Schools in Beacon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292