- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1790
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,565 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 4418248
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Clapboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Basement \ Dirt, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Garage Location \ None, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, HeatFuel \ Electric, LotDescription \ Wooded, EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, LotDescription \ Landscaped, WaterHeater \ Electric, Basement \ Bulkhead, Electric \ 200 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Security System, Basement \ Locked Storage Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Post and Beam, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, HeatFuel \ Pellet, Foundation \ Granite, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, Electric \ Wired for Generator, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, LotDescription \ Easement, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Parking, DisabilityFeatures \ Bathrm w\step-in Shower, DisabilityFeatures \ Kitchen w\5 ft Diameter, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Pellet Stove, Style \ Antique, LotDescription \ Abuts Conservation, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Common Use Areas, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Mailboxes No Step, Style \ Federal, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 3 ft Doors, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Style \ Historic Vintage, Driveway \ Crushed\Stone, GarageAndParking \ 6+ Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, WaterHeater \ Owned, LotDescription \ Village, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, LotDescription \ Near Bus\Shuttle, HeatingAndCooling \ Wall AC, Style \ Historical District, LotDescription \ Preservation District, Style \ Freestanding, Exterior \ Cedar, Number Stories \ 2, Resort YN \ No, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Skylight, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Alternative Heat Stove, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Multi Phonelines, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Interior Features CF \ Sec Sys\Alarms, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Interior Features CF \ 1 Stove, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Living, Interior Features CF \ Great Room, Interior Features CF \ Draperies, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Family, Interior Features CF \ Security Door, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Exterior Features CF \ Storm Windows, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Land Use \ Unknown, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Office Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: DRHM M:6 B:9 L:7
- Zillow Home ID: 86868126
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-343K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03824 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for Town of Durham as a whole. Among 03824 homes, this home is 12.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Town of Durham, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03824 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03824 home values.
|6 Laurel Ln Newington, NH||$496K||3||2.5||1,845|
|61 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$249K||4||1||1,548|
|55 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$262K||2||1||1,670|
|63 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$271K||3||2||1,682|
|7 Laurel Ln Durham, NH||$367K||4||2.5||2,696|
|53 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$314K||4||3||2,611|
|50 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$658K||5||4||5,600|
|51 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$264K||4||1.5||2,020|
|47 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$224K||3||1||1,457|
|49 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$303K||5||2||2,906|
|67 Newmarket Rd Durham, NH||$430K||--||--||--|
|10 Laurel Ln Durham, NH||$466K||3||2.5||2,940|
|4 Durham Point Rd Durham, NH||$266K||4||2||--|
|15 Laurel Ln Durham, NH||$526K||4||3.5||3,390|
|6 York Dr Durham, NH||$451K||4||3||2,648|
|7 York Dr Durham, NH||$403K||3||2.5||2,416|
|12 Laurel Ln Durham, NH||$505K||4||3.5||3,371|
|2 Durham Point Rd Durham, NH||$252K||3||1||1,508|
|15 Laurel Ln Newington, NH||$534K||3||2.5||2,237|
|5 York Dr Durham, NH||$313K||3||2||2,275|
Nearby Schools in Town of Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!