- Lot: 2.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Views: 4,113 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Parcel #: 00207400
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58988593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $138-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06237 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Columbia as a whole. Among 06237 homes, this home is valued 19.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbia, and 7.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06237 home values.
|57 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$145K||3||1||1,040|
|54 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$187K||3||2||1,236|
|55 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$203K||3||3||1,440|
|25 Hop River Rd Columbia, CT||$217K||5||2.5||2,160|
|48 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$278K||4||2.5||2,568|
|51 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$143K||2||1||996|
|52 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$270K||3||2.5||2,202|
|136 Route 6 Columbia, CT||$203K||4||2.5||1,826|
|4 Hop River Rd Columbia, CT||$381K||3||1.5||2,362|
|46 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$184K||3||2||1,512|
|133 Route 6 Columbia, CT||$199K||3||1||--|
|7 Hop River Rd Columbia, CT||$149K||2||1||1,310|
|138 Route 6 Columbia, CT||$129K||2||1||912|
|44 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$185K||4||2||1,714|
|45 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$172K||2||1.5||1,210|
|128 Route 6 Columbia, CT||$207K||2||1.5||1,543|
|140 Route 6 Columbia, CT||$291K||3||2||2,570|
|109 Route 6 Columbia, CT||$181K||--||--||--|
|50 Oakwood Ln Columbia, CT||$507K||4||3||3,616|
|21 Hop River Rd Columbia, CT||$177K||7||2||1,872|
Nearby Schools in Columbia
Hebron Elementary (assigned)3-65.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!